What’s a color revamp? Have you seen the retiring catalogue items and got super confused about what is happening? Let me sum it up in very simple terms – Here’s the scoop!
- A color revamp is more than a refresh, it means there are some significant changes to the current color collections and products.
- Yes, 13 core colours are retiring! So order your ink refills asap to stock up before they run out or May 31st, whichever comes first.
- Yes, there are still new colours and not just in-colors! Colors have been added to our regular color collections – my new fav is “merry merlot”!
- Yes, retired colors from the past have been brought back and inserted within our collections.
- A new collection has been created – “The Basics” including whisper white, very vanilla and basic black.
- Stampin Up is retiring the Archival basic black. Get your refills asap. They have brought back Jet Black Stazon On and you can still get Momento black to use as your every day black ink.
- YES, there is a new stamp pad case design!! Stackable, more light-weight, includes defomer in the ink and yes, you can still add your old refills to the new pads. I will do another post just about the stamp pad cases, watch for that at a later date.
Are you a visual person? Me, too, so here are the colors ins and outs!
So there are still new in-colors as well as the “new” colors added to our collections.
Here is a complete overview of the new look:
I have tried to keep this simple, but please do not hesitate to ask questions. I’m still getting my head around it a bit too, but it is starting to fall into place 🙂
Watch my FACEBOOK live from this morning on my facebook page and I walk through all the samples of the colors from my new swatch book.
So are any favs going out? contact me for refills. Which color(s) excite you the most? I’m in love with Merry merlot and apparently Poppy Parade has come out of retirement but it’s before my time, and I love it! I also think the granny apple green is awesome!! I think we will all have so much fun creating with these new colours and the new in-colors have so much punch this time around too; my girls will love them!
Thanks! I know have several posts to catch up on, but had to get this one out there to field some of the many questions 🙂 Thanks for your patience and support!