Hey Everyone! Just a quick note to put it on record that I no longer have a Stampin Up official website and, in turn, no direct link to a shop. That being said, YOU CAN STILL SHOP ONLINE AND PICK ME AS YOUR DEMONSTRATOR, so I can get credit for the sale. It’s really not that rigorous a task, just a few extra steps.
Here’s the steps:
- Go to the Stampin Up site (make sure it has the Canadian flag in the upper left, this link should take you there, but in case it defaults to the US on your comp): http://www.stampinup.com/en-ca/find-a-demonstrator
- Click: FIND MY DEMONSTRATOR
- Put in my name: Janley Holeha and province: Alberta
- Then I should pop up to the right, click “shop” and it should open a new window of the Stampin UP online shop with MY NAME IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER (that is a confirmation that you are then shopping with me!)
Thanks so much to all of you for your continued support! Please feel free to contact me directly to order and I can do it for you and have it direct shipped 🙂 firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy June, All! It’s a crazy busy month, not just in Stampin Up world but between swimming, skating, dance recitals, school wrap-ups and First Communion, I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed and trying to take deep breaths!
I did get my first order from the new catalogue yesterday and cracked open my new Teacher set called, “Picked for You” and can be used as a general thank you card/friendship card too. The apple is a layering stamp that is a perfect stamp to use on your new Stamparatus!!
So if you are shopping, please use the hostess code BDYJPZ32 this month and get a free gift from me! The new in-colors are super fun, there are some great new fun papers and even brads are back!!
Contact me directly to order locally 🙂
Just a quick post to share the pdf of the NEW CATALOGUE WHICH IS LIVE TODAY!!
HERE IS THE PDF 20180404_AC18_en-CA
Ordering should be up and running at noon MT today!! so if you want to get started on the new products, you can still touch base with me before I put my first order in just after 12 noon. email@example.com/403-618-9949
We are into the last days of this current catalogue and the retiring list is clear, get them while you still can! If you order online and it’s less than $200 CDN, use my hostess code for the month: 2Y9K2E32 and I’ll send in a free gift!
Still need a NEW catalogue? Fire me a message/email! If you get it via snail mail, I sent those out yesterday so you should still have them before the catalogue goes live!
Know what you want? I’m taking orders now for the June 1st order! I’m getting the NEW teacher stamp set on page 171!! Can’t wait to use that apple layering stamp with my NEW Stamparatus and you can order those as of June 1st too!!
Here is the link to the Stamparatus!
Her is the retiring list again – AC Retired List-CA
Talk soon! Oh, and I know I didn’t do a post on my weekend away to Canmore scrapbooking! OMG, it was sooooooooo good!! Watch for that shortly!!
Well, ALMOST! HAHA My favourite UPS guy should be here today and/or tomorrow with my numerous boxes of catalogues as well as my preorder of lots of new stamps and products!!
If you are a current or past customer, you will be on my list for a new catalogue. I have my bin refilled by tomorrow (hopefully) so if you stop by my house on the weekend, you should be able to grab one. Watch for a post on my Facebook group to confirm. I’m going away to Canmore for a scrapbooking retreat weekend, so if they don’t come today, I won’t have any out until Monday. Again, just watch for a Facebook update.
I will start delivering and mailing out next week!! I am also including a color revamp cheat sheet for you in side the catty so you can look at it and see which are the new colors in the collections and where some of our colors have moved collections. We also created the “basics” as a new collection.
Remember to check the clearance and watch for any discounts on retiring products before May 31st which is the last day for the current catalogue. If you need me to order, let me know, or, of course, you can always order online 24/7 from the comfort of your pjs!
Are you looking for a Stampin Up demonstrator? Contact me and I can get a catalogue to you ASAP! firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 403-618-9949
What’s a color revamp? Have you seen the retiring catalogue items and got super confused about what is happening? Let me sum it up in very simple terms – Here’s the scoop!
- A color revamp is more than a refresh, it means there are some significant changes to the current color collections and products.
- Yes, 13 core colours are retiring! So order your ink refills asap to stock up before they run out or May 31st, whichever comes first.
- Yes, there are still new colours and not just in-colors! Colors have been added to our regular color collections – my new fav is “merry merlot”!
- Yes, retired colors from the past have been brought back and inserted within our collections.
- A new collection has been created – “The Basics” including whisper white, very vanilla and basic black.
- Stampin Up is retiring the Archival basic black. Get your refills asap. They have brought back Jet Black Stazon On and you can still get Momento black to use as your every day black ink.
- YES, there is a new stamp pad case design!! Stackable, more light-weight, includes defomer in the ink and yes, you can still add your old refills to the new pads. I will do another post just about the stamp pad cases, watch for that at a later date.
Are you a visual person? Me, too, so here are the colors ins and outs!
So there are still new in-colors as well as the “new” colors added to our collections.
Here is a complete overview of the new look:
I have tried to keep this simple, but please do not hesitate to ask questions. I’m still getting my head around it a bit too, but it is starting to fall into place 🙂
Watch my FACEBOOK live from this morning on my facebook page and I walk through all the samples of the colors from my new swatch book.
So are any favs going out? contact me for refills. Which color(s) excite you the most? I’m in love with Merry merlot and apparently Poppy Parade has come out of retirement but it’s before my time, and I love it! I also think the granny apple green is awesome!! I think we will all have so much fun creating with these new colours and the new in-colors have so much punch this time around too; my girls will love them!
Thanks! I know have several posts to catch up on, but had to get this one out there to field some of the many questions 🙂 Thanks for your patience and support!